updated May 20th
Our climbing park is open. Here are details to know including some of the precautions we are taking:
- No walk on customers…. All reservations must be made in advance.
- We are limiting numbers to 12 climbers per harnessing starting at the top of each hour.
- Training will take place on our large harnessing deck and climbers will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Once trained, each group of climbers will start at different locations in our park so that everyone is spread out…
- Our bathrooms and hand washing stations will be meticulously maintained.
- All climbing equipment (helmets and harnesses) will be disinfected thoroughly between uses.
- Climbers are encouraged to bring their own helmets (bike helmets etc) and gloves.
- We will also have gloves for sale for $2. Our gloves are brand new and sealed in their original plastic packaging.