Info, Prices and Rules
About Our Park
Fields of Fire has taken 50 acres of rugged Connecticut woodlands and created an Outdoor Adventurer’s dream! The Aerial Adventure Park is our newest attraction and consists of 5 unique elevated trails throughout the forest, complete with over 76 elevated obstacles including 14 zip lines.
We offer a range fit for all ages and levels of experience. Looking to easy into things? We have three trails for a beginner level challenge. Our 2 Yellow and Green courses provide the perfect challenge for kids and parents, not to mention are a great warm up for athletes and experienced climbers. Feeling confident? Try our Blue course. You will definitely notice an elevation change as well as an increase in difficulty! Ready for the real test? Our Black course is waiting for YOU! This is for advanced climbers only. Physically demanding and mentally tough, the Black course will push you to the limit and act as a true test of your skills. With an 80% failure rate on this course, do you think you have what it takes?? Only one way to find out!
Adults (13 years +) $57
Kids (12 years -) $49
Includes training plus 3 hours of climbing
- All Climbers must fill out a wavier prior to climbing. Those under 18 must have their parent or guardians signature.
- Climbers must be at least 7 years of age.
- Climbers under 9 years old and those with special needs must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Climbers must be at least 60 pounds, but not more than 275 pounds.
- Climbers must be able to reach to 62 inches, regardless of age.
- Climbers must wear closed toe shoes. No flip flops allowed.
- Our park is not recommended for pregnant women or those with a heart condition.
- Gloves are recommended and we loan them out for free. Just ask.